Windsurfing – Inspiration To The World Of Wind, Water And Waves.
Best of Windsurfing 2019,HD,Windsurfing, tutorial Windsurfing 2019, top Windsurfing 2019.
Windsurfing is a form of sailing, where a board is powered across the water by the wind.
Windfoiling has taken the windsurfing world by storm and is now is on everybody’s mind. You may have been sceptical about the whole foiling thing, but the fact is that everyone that has tried foiling has only positive things to say about it. ‚
Windsurf foil is a true revolution for windsurfing, offering a whole new dimension to the sport. Are you also tempted to try foil windsurfing and be able to ride full speed above the water with only 7-10 knots of wind? You are not the only one!
If you are a complete beginner, this article will hopefully give you a better understanding of what windfoiling is, how it works, and give you some guidelines and tips on how to choose the right foiling equipment. Light wind windsurfing has become fun again, like in the good old days.
1. Starboard: IT ALL CAME TOGETHER BY THE VISION OF BRINGING INNOVATION, QUALITY AND INSPIRATION TO THE WORLD OF WIND, WATER AND WAVES.
Starboard was founded in 1994 by Svein Rasmussen, a Windsurfing World Champion and Olympic participant. Together with customers and partners, Starboard engages at any level possible to protect the fragility of our Oceans, while making the best watersports gear backed by endless world titles and product awards. The Tiki brand with roots in New Caledonia, Norway and Thailand firmly remain the premium brand in windsurfing and paddle boarding since 2 decades.
Now Starboard and Tiki strive to not only be the best in the world but also best FOR the world.
2. LANIAKEA – Hawaii by Drone: Laniakea means immeasurable heaven in Hawaiian. It is the name of our local supercluster galaxies, where our own galaxy and planet is located. Documenting the lifestyle of the islands surrounding the beach, ocean, jungle, with a focus on surf. Filmed entirely with quadcopter drones in the Hawaiian islands by Karim Iliya.
Hope you enjoy the video.
Thanks for watching my video, don’t forget like and subcribe.
– Cold Driven – Worthy Among Worthless (Non Copyrighted Rock)
– Blacktop Mojo – Burn The Ships (Copyright Free Rock Music)
– ONLAP – Forever (Non-Copyrighted Rock)
Source: Tonny Le