Best of Windsurfing 2017,HD,Windsurfing, tutorial Windsurfing 2017, top Windsurfing 2017.
Windsurfing is a form of sailing, where a board is powered across the water by the wind.
Polynesians have been using boards with sails for hundreds of years. It wasn’t until the 1960s that windsurf board design really developed and it became the sport we know today. You can read a full history of the sport here.
Unlike surfing, windsurfing uses the wind to propel forward while surfing uses the force of waves.
This means you can practice the sport anywhere with a big body of water and wind, such as lakes, rivers, estuaries and, of course, the open ocean.
1. Robby Swift Jaws Windsurfing 2016 – We had a great winter season this year with plenty of XXL swells. This was the last day that I was able to windsurf there and I had some great waves, but also one of my worst wipeouts ever! Can’t wait for next winter now I’ve been watching this footage 🙂
2. An epic display of wind, waves and fun at the Baja Desert Showdown 2016. Punta San Carlos delivered with epic conditions all week long, from surfing, to sailing, to biking, just an epic week spent down at Solo Sports.
1. Lensko – Let’s Go! [NCS Release]
2. RedMoon & Meron Ryan – Heavyweight [NCS Release]
3. Venemy Ft. Emily Jane – Heartbeat [NCS Release]
Source: Tonny Le