Sarah-Quita Offringa , Kevin Pritchard and Starboard Team on Ho’okipa, Maui Hawaii
Best of Windsurfing 2018,HD,Windsurfing, tutorial Windsurfing 2018, top Windsurfing 2018.
Windsurfing is a form of sailing, where a board is powered across the water by the wind.
1. Starboard was founded in 2013 by Aimee Marti, an avid sailor and member of an active sailing family, to fill an unmet need in the nautical tabletop segment. All Starboard Collection designs are guided by principles of style, function, durability, sustainability, and a strong commitment to manufacturing in the U.S.A.
Starboard 2015 Flagship: Amongst our collection for 2015, we believe you will find the fastest, lightest, strongest, easiest-planing, most efficient and most innovative designs on planet Earth.
On behalf of our development team, our professional athletes, our network of distributors around the world, we would like to wish you a windy windsurfing season 2015.
2. Sarah-Quita Offringa: Sarah-Quita Offringa (born 4 July 1991) is a Dutch professional sailor from Aruba. She competed in the PWA World Tour windsurfing competition. In 2011 following back to back 2010/2011 PWA Women’s Freestyle World Championship titles wins together with winning the 2011 PWA Slalom World Championship she was nominated by the International Sailing Federation for the ISAF World Sailor of the Year Awards.
“ My parents always made my brother Quincy and I practice loads of sports so we wouldn’t hang around at home in front of the TV all the day. “ – Sarah-Quita Offringa.
Thanks for watching my video, don’t forget like and subcribe.
– Cenacle – A Shadow Behind.
– The Fallen State – Sons Of Avarice.
– Cold Driven – Worthy Among Worthless.
Source: Tonny Le