2019 STARBOARD HYPER NUT – PROVEN INNOVATIVE SHAPES WITH INVERTED RAILS, THE NEW TREND WHICH BLEW OLD CONCEPTS AWAY
The Hyper Nut offers the stability from a larger board and performance of a smaller board. A new found love in every quiver, it offers excitement to the most mediocre conditions. The new shorter outline, thinner rail and updated tail shape transforms the performance.
See Product Page: http://sup.star-board.com/products/hypernut/
Locate a Dealer: http://sup.star-board.com/shops/
Key Features for 2019:
NEW WIDER AND SHORTER NOSE
– Wider nose is more stable despite the boards being shorter.
THE STRAIGHTER OUTLINE
– Increases speed as the entire rail is engaged down the wave face.
– Increases stability and speed on the wave as you can engage the entire rail length.
– Easier to pivot and fit into smaller sections of the waves.
THE INVERTED NUT RAILS
provide insane acceleration and a pivot point for tight turning.
FLAT STANDING AREA
adds stability and makes for easy rail-to-rail transitions.
produces speed, helps get into waves easily and adds stability.
– Make it easier to engage the rail on the wave with less foot pressure.
– Rails are thinner from the midpoint to the tail for more responsive turning.
CHANNEL BOTTOM SHAPE
– Creates a flat spot in front of the fins for extra acceleration
– Deeper swallow tail gives more bite through the turns.
FIN SET UP
– New smaller 3.7 rear side fins makes it much easier to slide the tail for more radical turns with less effort.
– Quad fin set up uses 4 side fins and gives fast acceleration and instant down the line speed as it does not have drag from a centre fin.
– Quads are looser through turns, making it easier to slide the tail out.
2 CONSTRUCTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM:
BLUE CARBON TECHNOLOGY
– Lightest weight, Best response, Strongest build
– High-density End Grain Balsa covers the full bottom for incredible impact resistance and fatigue strength.
– Natural uni-directional flax sourced from Europe wraps the full rails stiffens the board and avoids total breakage.
– Multiple reinforcements in the standing area, nose and tail increase impact resistance.
EXPLORE BLUE CARBON TECHNOLOGY: http://sup.star-board.com/blue-carbon-technology/
– Scratch proof Parabolic Carbon Innegra rail.
– A combination of different fiberglass densities wrap the entire hull for strength and durability.
– Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity.
EXPLORE STARLITE TECHNOLOGY: http://sup.star-board.com/starlite-technology/
Source: Starboard SUP